Krispn is a regular speaker at national and international beekeeper’s meetings and conferences.
Please make requests well in advance; our schedules fill up quickly!
We also offer Hands-On Training in Classes!
Most requested Topics:
- Honey Bee Genetics
- Contemporary Honey Bee Breeding
- Instrumental Insemination Use and Setup
- Successful Queen Rearing Methods Explained
- Queen and Drone Reproductive Biology
- Selecting for Behavioral Resistance to Varroa Destructor (how the Mite-biter bee strain was developed)
- Varroa Destructor Biology and Control
- Oxalic Acid an Alternative Treatment Method
- The Current State of Neonicotinoids’ and Honey Bee Mortality in the Midwest
- The Honey Bee Dance Language
- The Complex Life of The Honey Bee (with book)
- Honey Bee Biology
2018 Teaching/Speaking Events You Can See Krispn At:
- July 27 – 18 Beekeeping for Veterinarians, Purdue University Bee Lab
- August 13 -17 Eastern Apiculture Society, Hampton Roads Convention Center, Hampton, VA
- October 36 – 28 Oregon State Beekeepers Conference, Salem Convention Center, Salem Oregon