Krispn is a regular speaker at national and international beekeeper’s meetings and conferences.
Please make requests well in advance; our schedules fill up quickly!
We also offer Hands-On Training in Classes!
Most requested topics:
- Honey Bee Genetics
- Contemporary Honey Bee Breeding
- Instrumental Insemination Use and Setup
- Successful Queen Rearing Methods Explained
- Queen and Drone Reproductive Biology
- Selecting for Behavioral Resistance to Varroa Destructor
- Varroa Destructor Biology and Control
- Oxalic Acid an Alternative Treatment Method
- The Current State of Neonicotinoids and Honey Bee Mortality in the Midwest
- The Honey Bee Dance Language
- The Complex Life of The Honey Bee (with book)
- Honey Bee Biology
2020 Teaching/Speaking Events You Can See Krispn At:
- January 6-9 American Beekeeping Federation, Schaumburg IL
- July 6-8 Heartland Apiculture Society, University of Southern IN, Evansville IN